Friday, September 12, 2014

My gorgeous

 photo evabente_zps0397372f.jpg

Eva and her best friend recently did a photoshoot, and I´m loving the results!

 photo evashoot_zps779d6df8.jpg

Eva found an advertisment on the door of a public toilet - seriously. Exchange your toilet coupon for a free photoshooting - one photo for free, the rest you have to buy. And of course she was eager to do it, and I agreed, because the photographer seemed nice and I liked her unusual approach on gaining new customers. I also liked that Eva decided to do it together with her best friend - I still have pictures of those two with matching permanent marker smears on their 3 year old faces. And I loved how they did each others make up - again and again - and picked clothes and giggled. Very sweet :)

Music:


Since this is an Eva-post - let´s go with this one :)

No comments: